Day one...

I've decided to do a water fast for the next 12 days. The longest I've ever been able to fast before is 5 days. Well four and a half. So I'm looking to beat that this time. I figure I'll fast until freshers start and then switch to either a juice fast or a master cleanse depending on how much I've lost.

I've got a wicked caffeine addiction, so I'm not looking forward to the inevitable withdrawal symptoms. I can deal with the dizziness from lack of food but the headaches from lack of caffeine are a bitch.

So far I've had a liter of water and nothing else. I'm heading to work in a minute and I don't get back till ten so as long as I don't eat at work I can avoid food for the rest of the day. Or at least that's what I'm planning.

Fit work friend starts back at work tonight, which I'm kinda looking forward to because dude he's smoking hot. But I'm also kinda not because when ever we're together we always end up getting wasted and alcohol is not my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment