Day three....

Day three of my fast and I have to say its gone pretty well. My total calories for the day is 0. Day three wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, a few stomach cramps but no headaches or dizziness. I think it's because I've been drinking more water than I usually do on a fast.

I spent the day pretty much just tidying my room and sorting out all my closet and draws and stuff. When I was sorting through my bags I found my ephedrine. There were only five pills left but it's so much easier to fast when I take them. I forgot I still had them to be honest, so it was a nice surprise. I also found my master cleanse book. I think I'm going to switch to that when I finish my fast. Which I will dammit!!

The longer I go without eating the more obsessed with food I become! Today I couldn't stop watching the cooking channel and whenever I craved food I looked at pictures of it online. It's like food is all I can think about! I wish I could just forget food exists, I hate that we need food to live. If I could just survive on air and water I would!

3 comments:

Mina Belle said...

Great Job! I'm so proud of you! stay strong and think thin!

ana-mia said...

Great job, keep up the good work!

I totally know what you mean, like other addictions are easier to beat because you can just totally abstain from them, you cant with food, it's like breathing or something.

Oh I was just wondering where you got the ephedrine? And what does it do?

CrackedMirror said...

Hey thnxs for your support guys!

@ana-mia - I get my ephedrine from this site http://astronutrition.com/diet-energy/ephedrine-ephedra/ephedrine-hcl-50-tabs-348.html.

They're really reliable and I've never had any problems with them.

Basically ephedrine speeds up your metabolism and suppresses your appetite.

"Ephedrine slightly increases the body temperature so that the body burns more calories than usual. The fat burning effect, with the additional intake of caffeine and aspirin,known as stacking or an ECA stack, can almost be doubled. Ephedrine has powerful stimulant properties due largely to the release of adrenaline it stimulates.

It also has a vasodilating effect where by blood is transported more efficiently to the muscle tissue and throughout the body. Ephedrine will dramatically boost physical strength and cardiovascular performance through this vasodylation.

Ephedrine has power metabolism boosting effects. When taken throughout the day it will boost resting metabolism and dramatically reduce appetite.The combination of Ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin is very suitable to produce a synergetic effect.

Ephedrine also has anti-catabolic characteristics. Ephedrine is therefore very useful for maintaining the muscle system while dieting."

Post a Comment