Day two...

So it's day two of my fast and my calorie intake for the day is 0. No food only water. I've been feeling quite nauseous today, like I want to throw up but obviously there's nothing in my stomach, so it's left me feeling a bit shit. No headaches or dizziness yet which is good, but I know for me day three is always the hardest. I get really bad hunger cravings and it's usually when the dizziness hits, so I'm not looking forward to that.

I was so tempted to eat a piece of chocolate fudge cake earlier. Whenever there's food in the house that I haven't had before or haven't had in a while, I always sort of feel like this will be the last time I'll be able to have it, like I'm missing out if I don't eat it. But today I kept telling myself that there would always be another piece of cake, another Oreo, another pizza or whatever and that I didn't need or want to eat it. I was able to resist which I was quite proud of because I really wanted that piece of cake!!

In other news there's only 5 days left until I leave for uni. I'm kinda excited and apprehensive at the same time. I'm excited because it means freedom and control but I'm kinda apprehensive because peoples first impression of me will be as the fat girl and as they say, you never get another chance to make a first impression. I'm just pretty gutted because I really didn't want to be that girl when I started uni! :(

2 comments:

ana-mia said...

Good job on the fasting! You're such thinspiration:)

Drink something hot when the hunger pains really hit, it'll make you feel full and calm the stomach

Good luck on day three, you can do it!

vanilla finnegan said...

Wow your so strong. I wish I could be strong like you. My websites: www.pro-ana-finnegan.blogspot.com

thanks for thinspiring me and keep up the great work!

Post a Comment